The Campus Management System is designed to promote paperless work. It is unique and comprehensive software which hosts the features that allow users to maintain academic history of students with complete transparency in records and provides a medium for teachers, staff and administration to work in harmony.
The application also facilitates students to view their personal data related to academics and fee details. The system has a complete role based access where in various resources are made available depending upon the role assigned.
1) IT Manager will allot Login IDs/ Password to all authorized users (students) and will arrange their training for working in particular module.
2) All students will Login to CMS using their Login IDs/ Passwords and they must change their Passwords to strengthen the secrecy of their accounts.
3) Every student will be responsible for his account’s security, so must not share his ID/ Password with any one.
4) Ensure to check your data and instructions of Administration/ Faculty on regular basis.
5) Must not mishandle system and must use CMS as per directions of the IT Manager.